Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 7 May 2009

WOW!! What A response.

We have had an amazing response to this DT call and are really going to have our work cutout choosing.
We may need to up the DT call numbers LOL!!! We truly did not expect so many international requests. I have a feeling this is going to be fun.
Well as you know we already had some DT members but tomorrow night you will all know who was also chosen to be on the design team. Promise and the lucky ones will all know the first challenge, so they can get to work.
Over the next few days I am going to spotlight the Design Team and let you Know a few things about each person and Showcase their Work. So you get to know your new Playmates. So to speak.
Okay First Up
Claire
" Originally I trained in Textile Design and worked within the knitting and felting industry ( fashion and furnishing). I then opened my own gift shop/gallery "Scoskie" (Scots for starfish) which I ran for 6 years, alongside a handmade card business. I am now a SAHM to my 3 children Jacob - 6 Caleb -4 and Hope almost 2. Now I love to make cards for family, friends and charity. I enjoy all forms of craft/fine art but am very interested in textiles, murals, jewellery, ceramics and all forms of paper craft - especially card making. "





Check out more Of Claires' work at http://hopejacare.blogspot.com/


Speak soon.

2 comments:

  1. welcome aboard Claire. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire and welcome to the DT, looks like we are going to have a great time on here.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!