Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Monday 4 May 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the C.R.A.F.T Challenge blog.

Started by Trimcraft Forum members so originally stands for Crafters Residing Are Friendly Trimmies but more abt Can't Remember A Flipping Thing.

This is a new challenge blog open to all Crafters out there.

This is a weekly challenge taking place on Thursdays, varying from sketches,shopping lists, colours and many more, from week to week.

You can use any technique you wish so decoupage, parchment, stamping, embellishments are all welcome; (unless the challenge is a specific one). Can Be a Card, Layout, ATC, altered item anything goes.

The Challenge will start running on Thursday 21st May 2009.

We are currently looking for a further 5 design team members and you have until May 8th 8pm to get your entries in. Just Link to this blog in your side bar and leave a comment below.

International members are Welcome. See you all soon.


TracyXX

I am just testing

9 comments:

  1. Hiya!!! Wow! sounds like a fun place so far! so exciting a new challenge blog! would love to be considered! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this sounds great hope you have great luck with this site and all the challenges you set if you are looking for DT member would be honoured to be considered.
    love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very beautiful - looking forward to getting started! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! A great new challenge blog...just a bit different...I love that!!! As I love making projects, cards, working with felt, recycling,... whatever, just being crafting...
    I like to be considered as a new DT-member! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

    Please, feel free to take a look at my blog
    Snippers and Co!

    Good luck with the new challenge blog!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love challenges ...
    I would be honoured to be considered as a new DT member !!!

    Goog luck with the challenge blog and the DT call !!!

    You can find my work hereThanks for looking ,

    Greetings, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be considered for your DT please. My blog is hereThank you for the chance.
    Anesha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great - who isn't up for a good challenge! I'm looking forward to it! I would also welcome the opportunity of being a part of your DT! Please take a peek at my blog and here is my Flikr site as well! Thanks and good luck! :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/papier_girl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a great job setting this up so far, looking forward to getting started on this soon. Better get organised for this.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow its like waiting for christmas can not wait to take part in a challange.

    Will check in on start date, but and little hints and tips to a what it is PLLLLEEEAASEE. Can you tell I used to be one of those children who tried to find where the presents were hidden!

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!