Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Sunday 10 May 2009

Today We Meet Andrea!




ANDREA




"Thankyou for asking me to be part of the dt for the challenge blog.


I am really looking forward to it.


A little bit about me know not sure where to start, lol, I have always loved crafting ,starting with being taught knitting by my gran and needlework by her sister,then I found cross stitching which I still love doing but paper crafting has taken over now,my family tell me I have to much stuff but I don't think you can ever have enough,at the moment I love ,making roundies and scrapbooking". - ANDREA




9 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, Hope your ready and getting excited.

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tracy i am and thankyou again for choosing me as part of the team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, welcome to the team, looking forward to working with you.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Andrea! I love that great fun Roundie....Best Wishes Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Andrea ,Your fault blame you for my addiction to roundies...lol.Lovely to be working with you.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea! Great cards! I'm really looking forward to working with you and the team!:D
    We're all going to have a great time!:D Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work!! Looking forward to work toghether!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two adorable projects Andrea. Looking forward to working with you. anesha

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!