Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Monday 18 May 2009

Prize for Challenge 1#

WHOOPEE!!! are we getting excited 3 more sleeps to go before the first challenge.

Our First Sponsor Is

A New company Selling unmounted Rubber Stamps, Their own design downloadable templates and some unusual peel offs, adding to their store monthly, there are always some nice things to see in the Customer Gallery too. So please go visit.




Spread the word Ladies, Cause I hope you agree this is a doozy of a prize for the first challenge.


You get a full A4 Sheet of the Bonny Baby range of stamps retail value £19.99, 9 sheets Laura ashley papers 8 x 8, Laura Ashley Sticky ribbon pack, Laura Ashley Flocked Rub ons, Laura Ashley 3D alphabet stickers, Fabric brads and flocked brads, 4 reels of Laura Ashley ribbon. A pack of 6 x 6 LLB Retro Rose Papers. 3 packs of Paper flowers in 3 different sizes, a pack of lilac sticky gems, a pack of sticky pearls. 2 packs of Dimensionable stickers, a pack of decorative bling. a pack of sugar coated brads, Some wooden labels, a wooden mini album and some wooden numbers, to top it off we have a 5 metre reel of 3mm white ribbon and a glue pen.

This whole Prize retails over £50.00

AS it is our first challenge I hope you agree we have started with a bang.

see you Thursday.

15 comments:

  1. WOW Tracy
    I shall definately be making a date to enter this week's challenge - your prize is soooooo generous - thanks for a fantastic opportunity.
    Can't wait to see what the challenge is.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Days,
    Can't wait till thursday,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracey, a fab prize, wish I could enter. I'll pop it on my blog today.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill prize - looking forward to Thursday!
    Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ...Great prize !!!
    I have made a copy of this post, and have post it on my blog !!!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, that is one big prize to start of with. I don't really think that can (or possibly even should) be topped. Great celebratory start of the challenge blog I would say.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a lovely prize! I'm going back now to pop it on my blog too!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! See you Thursday or tomorrow which ever comes first!..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yey! Not long till tomorrow! can't wait to see 1st challenge. I have become a follower so I can keep up to date & posted you a couple of links on my blog to help spread the word. I am also a supporter of Post pals & just sent my first one. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow,how am I going to fit my work in with all these lovely challenges to enter! looking forward to tomorrow.
    can I run out of space on my sidebar coz this one is about to be added as well lol.
    Best of luck all and can't wait to see what you crafty lot come up with.
    Take care
    sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will be the very 1st time I have entered a challenge so really looking forward to it

    Huggles
    Michelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1st challange for me too, will be on to see what the challange is first thing in the morining.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm here! Got to go to work now, (sorry bad word) so back later

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic prize!!! I spread the world http://fancyscrap.livejournal.com/56284.html

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!