Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Sunday 10 May 2009

Monday Meet Tracy




TRACY

Hello, well here I am, My Name is Tracy and I am a Craft Addict. I am married and I live in Devon. I have two daughters who have both moved out of home, and I do suffer empty nest syndrome, I miss them lots, even though they live very close. I have a Labrador Collie cross -Barney, he is my baby although he is 10 years old ,very spoilt. Oh and I nearly forgot I am married to , Dale, my long suffering husband.

I am lucky enough to be in the position of crafting for a living - well to pay for my private craft stash that is. I also design my own brand of rubber stamps (only started a couple of months ago). I like all Papercrafts (stamping is my true love), knitting, crochet, silk painting, Jewellery making, seed beading, OH my, I truly am an addict.

Can't wait to get to know you all a little better and come and check out your blogs too. - Tracyxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    I would never have guessed (wink), I think we all have to admit to the fact that we are addicted. But we totally love being addicted, don't we? Looking forward to getting started, just did another card suitable for the second challenge as well.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful projects! Anesha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy - nice work!:D Looking forward to working with you and the team! I guess there could be worse things to be addicted to! ;D
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! Looking forward tot work together!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!