Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Sunday 17 May 2009

Hi Ladies




Okay we are introducing the final member of the design team, But last means in no ways least look at these stunning creations from Cathy.
Also just to add we do have a Junoir design team member, to help inspire the younger crafters out there. Tiger Lover will be joining us when school work and inspiration permits.
Tomorrow you may get a sneaky peek at the First Challenge Prize up for grabs. Woo Hoo, cna you believe how quickly it has come to this week.

Any hows Heres Cathy.

CATHY
A little about me.......My name is Cathy and I live 25 miles west of the City of Chicago, Illinois. I am 48 years old and have two adult children. My daughter Courtney is 22 and will be graduating from University of Illinois/Chicago this weekend and will continue her education this Fall at UIC where she will be working on her Masters Degree in Forensics. My son Corey is 19 and is attending a local community college until he can decide what it is he wants to do with the rest of his life. He is something of a "free-spirit". I started scrapping almost 5 years ago around Christmas when I received a sewing machine and a Rotary cutter from my DF (darling fiance') and my daughter. Little did I know at the time that they had taken bets that I would lose interest after 3 months! I'm still going strong and love every moment of it! I started making paperbag scrapbook albums, altered art, gift/hang tags and finally cards. Card making is my passion! I confess....I am an addict! Wild horses can't keep me away from the scrapbook stores! :)

I look forward to representing Craft Challenge and working with the other DT members. I feel that being part of this team will be a challenge and yet I hope that my work challenges those who participate.

8 comments:

  1. I love these stunning creations,

    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    Love your cards, they are awesome !!!
    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, welcome to the team. Lovely creations.
    Looking forward to working with you.

    Also obviously welcome to my daughter Tigerlover. She is also looking forward to getting involved.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy your cards are stunning, looking forward to work with you and the other in this team! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy,

    As you know... I Love your work!! :)

    Looking forward to work toghether in this great team!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy -
    Welcome and what fantastic cards - really getting excited now!
    looking so forward to see your and the other DT creations, and can't wait to see all the entries from everyone else.....
    Heres to a good first week!
    Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to working on the dt with you Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all my wonderful team mates! I can't wait to get started - just a couple more days! Whoopee! :D

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!