Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Friday 8 May 2009

Friday and Its Exciting!!

Well tonight is THE night we pick the rest of the DT for the challenge blog. Oh its been really hard, but for now Let me introduce you to Jude.
Jude

"Hi im Jude , I am married to my best friend Andy; have 2 children ,live in Norfolk after moving from London.
I have been crafting for many years, more so after i had to medically retire from my senior nurse posting( A&E).
My hobby then escalated into a business until recently .This was due to my ME/CFS found it too much..I love to try all new crafts from cardmaking ,scrapbooking,altered art ,atc's and my favourite paper bag albums.I will try anything once,over the years have made loads of crafting friends.Crafting keeps me going and now I have got the girls involved they're hooked too."

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jude I just Love your cow PB card.
    And that puppy is adorable. Welcome to the DT.

    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and welcome to the team. My daughter is thinking of putting herself forward as well.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls ,the puppy is a die cut ive chalked his eyes make him sooo cute ,and well love the cows too great for fun cards.Cant wait to get started Good luck in choosing the rest of your design team
    hugs judexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean Jude it's going to be alot of fun.....even the kids are almost as excited as me! Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo !!!! Go girls !!!
    Hugs and luck and congrats ... its gonna be fun
    June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!