Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Challenge 2#

Challenge 2 is here and this week our sponsor is

Janet Over at Pink Gem Designs has Kindly offered this weeks Prize.

This Adorable Acrylic stamp.
Isn't she just the funkiest fairy.
Don't forget to visit Our Sponsor to see all the other Goodies on Sale.
Thankyou Janet SOOO Much!




Okay So what is the Challenge.

This week we need to see cards that have moving components, so we expect to see, moving, sliding, turning, flipping.

Leave a link to your card on the comments section and link back to the challenge on your blog, and we will come check out your entry. We have sacked Mr Linky this week.(till they get him sorted).

So now here are the awesome DT members cards. Please pay them a visit and leave comments.







Carlz
Is poorly this week, sending hugs and get well soon wishes from all the DT.















Julie
















Tiger Lover - Junior DT Member
















18 comments:

  1. Fab DT projects ladies.
    Off to have a play now lol!!!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT cards, very talented team. Off to get my thinking cap on. Congratulations to you all for a very successful Launch.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabbyulous cards and other-things! Would a shaker card count? I just love making them...no, I'll be brave and try and make something else!

    ((Lyn)) off to think...I maybe some time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if it's a good thing to be first but never mind lol!!!!
    Hereis my entry for this week. Great theme - had fun doing this. Thanks
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my card. I had a lot of fun making it...I hope it works for the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zU0rL0dvg28/Sh7FWo9E2wI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/eDo9_0e7uCY/s1600-h/craft+challenge+2+004.JPG

    This is my card, it was great fun to make this one for your challenge.
    Hope you can find my card because i dont know how i make a link to it.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for this one!

    Thanks Katty

    ReplyDelete
  7. great designs by the DT love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anesha I LOVE that card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome!! Here's my Special Shelldon card.Thanks for looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work by the DT, I have made mine and you can find it HereMaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant challenge sorry I missed the first one. Love the DT cards a lot of inspirtion thank you

    Here is my cardX Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Original challenge! Love the DT-creations :)
    Here is my card!X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made a card for this challenge. The butterfly can turn around. You can find my card here. Thanks for looking. Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super challenge, and DT work to match,
    I have made a entry, you can see it HERE on my blog,
    Thanks for looking,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge and fantastic cards by the DT. You can find my card here (it wobbles!)

    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/06/marshmallow.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, fab challenge, sorry I missed the first one. Here's my entry
    Thanks Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is my entry

    Arragghhh just learnt how to add a link, just in the nick of time

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!