Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Saturday 16 May 2009

Anesha




Anesha






Hello I am Anesha, with a wonderful husband and beautiful cat called Skipper. Been crafting most of my life but got into papercrafting in a serious way about 8 years ago. I am junkie when it comes to buying new craft products! My crafting projects include cards, mini-books, ATCs and altered art to name but a few. We have just moved to a beautiful house in the countryside which inspires me to be creative. Still working on my craft room and maybe sometime soon I might be able to walk around it without falling over things! Being creative is an integral part of my life. Having found the online crafting community has been a wonderful experience.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely creations! Looking forward to be with you in the great team!!

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    love your work ...I'm looking forward to work with you and the others !!!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anesha, I'm looking forward to working on the dt with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anesha - your cards are soo sweet! Looking forward to working with you and the team! Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anesha, welcome to the team and really beautiful cards. Looking forward to working with you.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anesha,
    Congratulations, and lovely card love the 2nd card it is cute! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!